GrabPay is undeniably my favourite e-wallet as I use it to pay for food and at any participating merchants. I just recently tested an benefited from this method. Here’s how to pay Maxis bill with Grab.
How to use GrabPay to pay Maxis bill
This is how to squeeze out even more value from your Grab wallet.
- Make sure you don’t opt in for auto-debit for your Maxis bills. Easily doable via the Maxis app.
- When bills arrive, go to E-Pay
- Register an account at E-Pay
- Select “Bill Payment Collection”
- Select “Maxis”
- Enter amount
- Enter your Maxis account number. You can find this inside your PDF bill or Maxis app.
- At the next screen, select e-wallet then GrabPay for checkout
- Perform payment via GrabPay
- Voila~ You have now paid your Maxis bill AND earned some Grab points while doing it.
If you’re a Grab Platinum user, paying Maxis bills using GrabPay is definitely worth it as you get 3x multiplier. Not a bad reward!
Have you tried this method? Does it work? Let me know in the comments below!